Page 1 of 1
Posted: 09 Mar 2009, 18:34
miromiro
hey write here your nickname from RVZT and the your real name....then say how old are you and if you are a girl,a boy,a man or a woman....

Posted: 09 Mar 2009, 21:53
MOH
im going to do this because i never really introduced myself, my name is mike, call me that if u want instead of MOH, im 17 from england, but btw miromiro Posting loads about peoples information is kind of wierd, and everone who comes on here already know others info, (i think) so they probably wont do this...

Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 02:12
urnemanden
Usually people who wants to know something about other people from this community, go to Re-Volt the Wiki. You can find alot of information about everything there. I suggest to read some of it through at least. :)

Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 06:11
Adamodell
I'm 16. I'll be 17 on June 27th.

Edit: Oh wells... my name is Adam O'Dell, and I don't care to tell you my middle name. I'll probably get chopped to death tomorrow by some crazy fool I don't know for telling everyone my name. And I'm not the same Adam O'Dell you get results for on Google, lol. Of course I am a guy, there's very little of the female side in RV if you know what I mean =)

Posted: 11 Mar 2009, 03:22
Piereligio
I'm only 13 years old. (and I'm Italian)

Posted: 11 Mar 2009, 04:00
Adamodell
Piereligio @ Mar 10 2009, 10:52 PM wrote: I'm only 13 years old. (and I'm Italian)
Everyone is either a few years younger than me or many years older than me!
I wasn't even using computers at 13, really! Converting cars at age 13... you do a decent job of it too.

Posted: 11 Mar 2009, 14:09
urnemanden
I am 14, becomming 15 in October the 21st.

Posted: 11 Mar 2009, 17:01
ADX
I'm 18. I'll be 19 on 13th August.

Posted: 11 Mar 2009, 19:25
Piereligio
Adamodell @ Mar 10 2009, 11:30 PM wrote:
Piereligio @ Mar 10 2009, 10:52 PM wrote: I'm only 13 years old. (and I'm Italian)
I wasn't even using computers at 13, really! Converting cars at age 13... you do a decent job of it too.
Thanks!

P.S: in 26 april I became 14 years old.

Posted: 12 Mar 2009, 00:59
zipperrulez
im 15 turning 16 on december 6th

Posted: 13 Mar 2009, 22:24
arto
I'm too old to be posting in this topic!

Posted: 13 Mar 2009, 23:34
zipperrulez
haha arto, your funny...

Posted: 14 Mar 2009, 01:08
Adamodell
Piereligio @ Mar 11 2009, 02:55 PM wrote:
Adamodell @ Mar 10 2009, 11:30 PM wrote:
Thanks!

P.S: in 26 april I became 14 years old.
Wow! I only said decent, it's not like I said you were the best thing since sliced bread!

Well I'm glad you are thankful, to say the least. Keep it up, and, even if you aren't the best (not even close), you are way above what the worst could possibly achieve.

You'll improve with time, I sure did. Download my latest conversion and download my first one, and compare!

Posted: 14 Mar 2009, 01:47
miromiro
A single word:incredible....I didn't know so old mens and so big children play revolt....this game is probably a great game for all.....but where's the youngest player from this site?

Posted: 14 Mar 2009, 13:22
nero
What is this?
Asking someones age and were they come from???

Well then:

-I have became 13 years old sometime this year;
-and my name is Nero von Amber from the Amber Royalty.

And i'm thinking i'm the youngest intermediate track maker.

Ok?

Posted: 14 Mar 2009, 13:32
miromiro
woow nero! I didn't know you does have so big talent to your age.....and you know how to make extreme tracks....really you make a new record.....I'm stupid ..... you are younger than me but you are cooler.....If you learn to so an age to make extreme track I must to begin , too lol.....

Posted: 14 Mar 2009, 23:49
Crone94
It's not a big deal to make an extreme track once you get the hang of it, its a big deal making a good extreme track.

Just so you know miro, you cant just throw out extremes like you can with legos. There is none editor that can make the things for you. Once you start you start out with some kits, reading tutorials about makeitgood and stuff like that.

Me and Urne are 14 as well, and i think that our latest tracks are pretty good, (not that Nero's isnt, i have full respect for the developement you have been through nero :)) and if it weren't because i am restricted i would probably make some more.

Where the real good tracks are made is in 3ds Max it is there you can design everything just as you want, and a good max track takes months

Posted: 15 Mar 2009, 00:32
miromiro
Crone94 @ Mar 14 2009, 07:19 PM wrote: It's not a big deal to make an extreme track once you get the hang of it, its a big deal making a good extreme track.

Just so you know miro, you cant just throw out extremes like you can with legos. There is none editor that can make the things for you. Once you start you start out with some kits, reading tutorials about makeitgood and stuff like that.

Me and Urne are 14 as well, and i think that our latest tracks are pretty good, (not that Nero's isnt, i have full respect for the developement you have been through nero :)) and if it weren't because i am restricted i would probably make some more.

Where the real good tracks are made is in 3ds Max it is there you can design everything just as you want, and a good max track takes months
yeah crone your tracks are pretty good and cool...but I have a friend what is good in computers but I'm not so cool in computers and my tracks aren't so good how you see...but I really will to learn how to make extreme tracks.....

Posted: 15 Mar 2009, 22:12
Crone94
miromiro @ Mar 14 2009, 08:02 PM wrote: yeah crone your tracks are pretty good and cool...but I have a friend what is good in computers but I'm not so cool in computers and my tracks aren't so good how you see...but I really will to learn how to make extreme tracks.....
Read some tutorials and try experimenting, thats probably the only and best advice you can get