Page 1 of 1
Posted: 08 Mar 2009, 15:36
miromiro
hi why the great tracks and cars creators don't make videos for all beginners how to make extreme tracks....how to make extreme cars....how to install patches...how to use Rv House etc. when you will to make a video put here the adress[http://.....] and any beginners to learn how to make all what you can.

Posted: 08 Mar 2009, 15:40
miromiro
will you?

Posted: 08 Mar 2009, 22:27
urnemanden
There is a good reason to that. Because that you can't just make extreme tracks or cars in one minute. Usually you make the track over several days, weeks or even months. A video tutorial that would explain all that would fill GB's!

...And if you understand english well, and look under Help in RV House, you will for sure find something. ;)

Posted: 08 Mar 2009, 23:22
miromiro
I don't understand english very well, but a video does help me ... because I see what must I make to use RV House....etc.

Posted: 08 Mar 2009, 23:48
urnemanden
I'll suggest that you try learn some english on the internet. There may be some Romanian sites out there, I dont know. But right now, a video-tutorial is alot to ask for.

Posted: 09 Mar 2009, 05:58
zagames
I believe that Gaming4JC created a video that was similar to what you are asking. I don't know where it is, but if I remember, I'll ask him. Anyways, I would suggest finding tutorials with a lot of pictures, they might be just as good.

Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 06:13
Adamodell
...also, don't expect people to reply to your post in 4 minutes after your post... I only wish the community could be that fast!

*takes a look at double post*

Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 07:10
SkindupTruk
i think that's a very good request - i once used this at work, it's quite good, free 30 day trial too

[snagit]

anyone know of other programs for vid making for tutorials?

edit: wink looks to be ok and it's free

Posted: 10 Mar 2009, 11:49
urnemanden
Well, if I am going to make a video tutorial, I would use Pinnacle Studio 12 for the video editing. And then my HD Camcorder for the video of course ;)

Posted: 15 Mar 2009, 01:03
miromiro
urnemanden @ Mar 10 2009, 07:19 AM wrote: Well, if I am going to make a video tutorial, I would use Pinnacle Studio 12 for the video editing. And then my HD Camcorder for the video of course ;)
Ok....