hi i'm Miron Margineanu [ miromiro ]
i live in romania sibiu...
i speak romanian and english[but not so good]
i'm in the 6 class
i have 13 years
i like computer games and i love revolt
i haven't brothers.....
and i'm not evil

OK WHEN A RACER SEE THIS TOPIC TO PUT ANY INFOS ABOUT HE OR SHE AND .... TO MAKE A FRIENDSHIP WHIT ME.....

Posted: 06 Mar 2009, 05:40
Adamodell
Umm lol I've been mean to you this whole time... I guess we could be "friends"

My name is Adam Ryan O'Dell, and I'm from nearby a horrible town called Donnellson, in the oh so tame state of Illinois....

But not quite... I'ma country boy ya see....

I've converted quite a few cars...

...and angered quite a few people with my upfrontedness... I kill 'em with honesty.

Posted: 18 Mar 2009, 01:14
miromiro
hey if a good and cool author or race guy see this message to give me hers or his email! my email is mironutz_boy....don't forget! lol

Posted: 18 Mar 2009, 02:44
zipperrulez
i think i dont have to tell you my email :P
(look in my signature)

Posted: 18 Mar 2009, 16:09
Piereligio
My real name is Piereligio Di Sante.
I live in a small city in the center of the italian east coast, Roseto degli Abruzzi. I've a good sea side.
I speak italian, english, and spanish (not good).

My email is in my signature.
You, miromiro, couldn't be a my friend!
I'm joking, we can be friends. :D

Posted: 29 Mar 2009, 02:58
miromiro
all infos are very interesting and I wait for other infos about other racers and authors.....

Posted: 29 Mar 2009, 18:53
Manmountain
I am MAnmountAin, and crush annoying teenagers with a single stare <_< ... you have been warned!!!

Posted: 29 Mar 2009, 19:26
miromiro
Manmountain @ Mar 29 2009, 02:23 PM wrote: I am MAnmountAin, and crush annoying teenagers with a single stare <_< ... you have been warned!!!
be calm ManMountain this topic and my last post on this topic was for more infos from more authors....

Posted: 29 Mar 2009, 21:19
KDL
Manmountain @ Mar 29 2009, 02:23 PM wrote: I am MAnmountAin, and crush annoying teenagers with a single stare <_< ... you have been warned!!!
lol Mr Ai-Guru...
_______

Well to have friends you can go to "rv house" or you can download mIRC and logon to else to IRC-AUSTNET else to IRC-HISPANO: #revolt
^^

Posted: 29 Mar 2009, 21:40
Adamodell
Go back to 1985 then and crush yourself! o.o lol
I'm kidding...

Posted: 29 Mar 2009, 23:10
urnemanden
Sorry for getting off-topic. What happened in 1985?