Page 1 of 1
Posted: 06 Jan 2009, 08:20
Warhawk
do u guys have a signature car?

mine is Avus! /O\

Posted: 06 Jan 2009, 18:53
Adamodell
Warhawk @ Jan 6 2009, 03:50 AM wrote: do u guys have a signature car?

mine is Avus! /O\
I tend to get a fixation on my own cars... after I released the ZZII it became my signature car, advertised the thing like it was a God, tons and tons of images of it, tons of references to it in avatars and signatures... it still pretty much is *my* car.

The Zexel sorta took its place right now, lol.

Hmm, before I released cars... I really liked Scloink's Eclipse, that's why I repainted it (quite badly).

Posted: 06 Jan 2009, 19:27
jaseaka
um i dont have a sig car. but i do have a sig repaint of toyeca. it's my Voltz repaint and i'm in luv w/ it lol.

Posted: 06 Jan 2009, 21:34
Cat
i will have one anyday

Posted: 29 Jan 2009, 05:35
rickyd
I like cougar from the stock cars.
I have Manmountains 7sins and gtp pack
for competition to race me.

The 7 sins are set to there speed you will
never catch the red one or the green one.
Or all of them only sloth I have beaten.

I dont like to come in first all the time.
Thats no fun at all.

Just my two pennys worth. :D

Posted: 29 Jan 2009, 12:15
Aeon
rickyd @ Jan 28 2009, 04:05 PM wrote: I dont like to come in first all the time.
Thats no fun at all.
You really should try racing Cosmo City with only the Future Cars linked to in my sig. On that track, being its author and having lots and lots of practice, I typically come in somewhere around 3rd. Using those POD cars on tracks with the AI nodes setup right for them has created the most difficult AI challenge that I've ever encountered with Re-Volt.

I modified the AI on RiffRaff's Newk track the other day to work for these cars. I raced with 12 other cars (using a car that I've seen the AI score 1st with) and, on 4 races with 5 laps each, scored 7th, 6th, 5th and finally 2nd place in those races.

And all of the cars are fairly balanced, so unlike the 7 sins pack, you're not racing against cars that are better than yours, you're just racing against AI that's better than you.

Assuming RiffRaff doesn't mind, I'd like to upload updated versions of his tracks which are setup to run with my POD cars and improved AI.

POD-cars aside, my signature car is the low-profile widebody big-rimmed 405 bhp Acura Integra known as "Kiwi"! Check the lstreet cars link in my sig and look for the green Integra.

Posted: 30 Jan 2009, 08:29
zipperrulez
zipper for the win

Posted: 10 Feb 2009, 06:00
Cat
just to say that my wip (warhawk, see "ideal speed and a wip" thread) will be my signature car

Posted: 03 Mar 2009, 16:38
miromiro
hey a friend question: what cars do you have? do you like cars from RVXTG?

Posted: 03 Mar 2009, 16:47
nero
Speed Toyeca.