Page 1 of 1
Posted: 20 Nov 2008, 14:43
Aeon
I'm reading in the POD Super Speedway readme that some other cars were converted by Vortex. The readme lists some cars that I've never seen, and I'm wondering if anyone has or knows where I can get them?

Group 1 cars:
AV1
Shivolt
68SS

Group 2 cars:
Dopple
Fuego
Stinger
Talon
Dr. Death
Alien

Group 3 cars:
Gamma - 200 MPH, no control
Scorp
Catamax
Saber

Posted: 21 Nov 2008, 00:52
GWC
Aeon,

I've managed to get these from my old comp - I've just emailed 'em to your gmail account. Let me know if you get 'em.

I use Gamma quite often, it's not a car I drive particularly well. But I do usually race on 'normal' tracks.

Incidentally, there are at least 2 repaints of 68ss, but they have normal car skins.

Geoff

Posted: 21 Nov 2008, 06:21
Aeon
Cool, thanks.

Looks like Dr. Death is a loser, so we can delete that car...

Is RiffRaff's Alien car based on a modified Gamma? They look similar, but at least they're different enough that I can use them both. Scorp, Saber and Catamax are all good and unique, which is great. Shivolt looks just like Shivan, only Shivan is better, so we'll get rid of that one too...

But that makes 4 new POD cars that I didn't have before. Sweet. That brings my total up to 18, which means only 10 more to go before I have a complete set to replace the original Re-Volt cars with:

Alien, ArcPod, AV1, Blade, Catamax, Dopple, Fuego, Gamma, Gremlin, Purpill, Saber, Scorp, Shivan, Stinger, Tachyon, Talon, Thorax and Zonic.

Plus I still need to add Arc and Hover at some point.