Page 1 of 1
Posted: 11 Nov 2008, 23:57
scloink
Skitch if you are available please send me a way I can chat with you real time outside of mIRC...like yahoo or AIM or something. I would like to get back into modeling cars and tracks again but need some guidance to get back at it. I came back with big plans before but in my line of work things change quickly and time gets consumed faster than I can blink. Anyway, let me know when we can chat sometime...

Thanks,

scloink

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 15:51
KDL
scloink @ Nov 11 2008, 07:27 PM wrote: Skitch if you are available please send me a way I can chat with you real time outside of mIRC...like yahoo or AIM or something. I would like to get back into modeling cars and tracks again but need some guidance to get back at it. I came back with big plans before but in my line of work things change quickly and time gets consumed faster than I can blink. Anyway, let me know when we can chat sometime...

Thanks,

scloink
glad to hear that you will come back for designing the tracks and the cars again :D

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 19:03
nero
Scloink's back! :D

Posted: 12 Nov 2008, 23:41
scloink
Hehe...thanks for the welcome back. I have been lurking but not had much time to do anything and it seems I cannot get this game outta my blood. Evertime I watch a movie or a TV show I find myself thinking "man! that would make a cool track!"

Anyway, I look forward to getting my creative juices flowing once again.

scloink

Posted: 13 Nov 2008, 01:17
hilaire9
Hey scloink, good to see you back.

Posted: 13 Nov 2008, 03:43
Adamodell
scloink @ Nov 12 2008, 07:11 PM wrote: Hehe...thanks for the welcome back. I have been lurking but not had much time to do anything and it seems I cannot get this game outta my blood. Evertime I watch a movie or a TV show I find myself thinking "man! that would make a cool track!"

scloink
Your reappearance is most appreciated.

Posted: 15 Nov 2008, 00:13
Skitch2
Hey scloink soryy bud but i bin buisy of late but i still look in luckily lol.

First off dude drop me a mail at....
gimlet@hotmail.co.uk

and ill set summit up mate.

Posted: 15 Nov 2008, 15:54
nero
scloink @ Nov 12 2008, 07:11 PM wrote: Hehe...thanks for the welcome back. I have been lurking but not had much time to do anything and it seems I cannot get this game outta my blood. Evertime I watch a movie or a TV show I find myself thinking "man! that would make a cool track!"

scloink
I think the same things too...sometimes i even make them.