Page 1 of 1
Posted: 29 Oct 2008, 06:13
Cat
Because i don't know what more to do on cars, you can give me repaint ideas.

(yes, anyday i will start converting)

Posted: 29 Oct 2008, 11:57
urnemanden
Make a cool Tractor with Fire on both sides, and with a cool big Wing on the back. :lol:

Posted: 29 Oct 2008, 12:50
KDL
repaint is not the word; life is not repaint as re-volt it's not for repaint :P
maybe you should try a real repaint, like making a car_cat or car_dog or anything similar,
[it's not repaint: it's converting ;) ]

Posted: 31 Oct 2008, 05:33
Warhawk
my old request....Axel from twisted metal...or Blue Falcon from F-Zero

Posted: 31 Oct 2008, 06:32
Cat
urnemanden @ Oct 29 2008, 03:27 AM wrote: 1) Make a cool Tractor with Fire on both sides, and with a cool big Wing on the back. :lol:
2) ...like making a car_cat...
3) my old request....Axel from twisted metal...or Blue Falcon from F-Zero
1) So, it should be a Harvester repaint?
2) I'm planning a Kat V2 with improved steering and remapped tail.
3) MOH should be capable of doing those things.

Posted: 31 Oct 2008, 12:00
Crone94
I think urne means a real tractor, like the one me and me made.. http://saver83.gmxhome.de/cars18.htm

Posted: 02 Nov 2008, 17:48
TheMeandMe
yeah that one on page 18 (clickable image)

or the one here on page 13 (clickable image)

Posted: 02 Nov 2008, 21:36
revoltkid
me and me
are you actually 2 different people?
that is what you site said...
if so
which one are you now?
lol :ph43r: :ph43r: :ph43r:

Posted: 03 Nov 2008, 03:12
revolt_randy
Cat,

I've created an interesting and different type of car for Re-Volt, it's based on a sci-fi theme, so if you are a sci-fi fan, it might be interesting...or if you just want to paint a car, it might interest you.

The car body is made up of 4 different objects, all in Zmod1.07b. The car is an open wheel dune buggy style car (like Dust Mite), so there are suspension arms and springs that need painted as well. The wheels may need a bit of modeling the get them to look like what I want, but I will handle the modeling part. All you have to do is paint it.

I still need to model the rear wing and a few parts, but if you are interested in starting the project, I will finish modeling the last parts of it. I'm not a very demanding type of person, but to paint the car the way I see it finished, it will have to be painted with wood grain, wrought iron, and stamped steel plate textures.

I am not crazy about painting cars, I'm more into the modeling part. Maybe I should learn PSP a bit more and I would be better at it.

Cat has first chance at this project, if Cat declines, anyone else can team-up with me. First to e-mail me will be the first to get it. Please include RVZT in subject line so I don't delete your e-mail as spam....

Thanks
Randy

Posted: 04 Nov 2008, 21:19
MOH
hi, ive noticed you can change the cars model in zmodeler, why dont you try what i did and make other cars from the original cars, like my peugeot i made from humma, its pretty easy, and you have the skills, anyway just a thought lol

Posted: 05 Nov 2008, 03:10
Cat
MOH @ Nov 4 2008, 12:49 PM wrote: hi, ive noticed you can change the cars model in zmodeler, why dont you try what i did and make other cars from the original cars, like my peugeot i made from humma, its pretty easy, and you have the skills, anyway just a thought lol
i've done similar things: a crappy Nissan Silvia S13 (Adeon, stock and bosozoku), Porsche 959 (Toyeca), Mazda MX5/ Eunos Roadster NA8C (Sprinter XL), Toyota Supra JZA80 (NY 54, wing included).
I'm thinking on a Toyota Chaser JZX100.

Posted: 05 Nov 2008, 15:29
KDL
good luck then ;)

Posted: 09 Apr 2009, 22:57
miromiro
Cat @ Oct 29 2008, 01:43 AM wrote: Because i don't know what more to do on cars, you can give me repaint ideas.

why you dont make repaints of truck like this : http://www.rvtt.com/page/2cars/camion.htm

Posted: 11 May 2009, 21:48
Cat
miromiro @ Apr 9 2009, 02:27 PM wrote:
Cat @ Oct 29 2008, 01:43 AM wrote: Because i don't know what more to do on cars, you can give me repaint ideas.

why you dont make repaints of truck like this : http://www.rvtt.com/page/2cars/camion.htm
Trucks? when i buy a newer PC (i`m selling mine) and finish my other cars, i may do a Dekotora (art truck)

Posted: 17 May 2009, 20:29
miromiro
a very good idea
Cat! truck like that
are really awesome
and hope the work
will be good! ;)

Posted: 31 Oct 2009, 20:29
chriselston
I think you should make formula buggies. They're my favorite of your repaints. Like Pole Poz, Dust Mite, Evil Weasel, turn them into Formula versions. That would be awesome (for me).

Posted: 31 Oct 2009, 22:15
human
my new track's theme is a jailhouse, if someone could create a toyeca skin that looks like prisoners clothes, that woul be funny i think. you know, those black and white stripy ones. i know cat doesnt like toyeca, but maybe somebody could take the time. i was gonna make it but no time at all. it doesn make too much sense either, i mean why would remote controlled cars wear prisoner clothes, lol, but since the race takes place in a prison, it might look funny.

Posted: 01 Nov 2009, 05:55
Cat
human @ Oct 31 2009, 01:45 PM wrote: my new track's theme is a jailhouse, if someone could create a toyeca skin that looks like prisoners clothes, that woul be funny i think. you know, those black and white stripy ones. i know cat doesnt like toyeca, but maybe somebody could take the time. i was gonna make it but no time at all. it doesn make too much sense either, i mean why would remote controlled cars wear prisoner clothes, lol, but since the race takes place in a prison, it might look funny.
i can do a Cougar with that style if you wish

Posted: 01 Nov 2009, 23:09
human
thanks cat, the thing is, almost everybody races toyeca, you know ;) , im not sure if there is a demand for cougar :rolleyes:

Posted: 03 Nov 2009, 22:25
Cat
human @ Nov 1 2009, 02:39 PM wrote: thanks cat, the thing is, almost everybody races toyeca, you know ;) , im not sure if there is a demand for cougar :rolleyes:
that trend should finish in a near future