Page 1 of 1
Posted: 07 Oct 2008, 14:23
Aeon
Although personally I spend less time playing and more time play-testing cars and track AI, I'm wondering how other people play the game? Does anyone do things beyond casual one-track races that are only raced for the moment just to pass the time?

When you first start out with Re-Volt, you can race the cup campaigns and win new cars and tracks, but once you've finished all of that, it seems like there isn't really all that much to do...

So I just want to know if anyone else has come up with fun things to do with the game after they've beaten everything.

Posted: 07 Oct 2008, 17:37
urnemanden
Before i started 3D Modeling i spend my time, by playing Full Custom tracks. There are about 50 of them, and you dont get so much tired of them, like normal custom tracks. The 3D sounds, the skymap, custom models, the custom stunt arenas.. ;)

before i found this community i made tons of lego tracks, to keep me playing it. was fun, but in the last end boring.

Posted: 07 Oct 2008, 18:30
nero
Aeon @ Oct 7 2008, 09:53 AM wrote: Although personally I spend less time playing and more time play-testing cars and track AI, I'm wondering how other people play the game? Does anyone do things beyond casual one-track races that are only raced for the moment just to pass the time?

When you first start out with Re-Volt, you can race the cup campaigns and win new cars and tracks, but once you've finished all of that, it seems like there isn't really all that much to do...

So I just want to know if anyone else has come up with fun things to do with the game after they've beaten everything.
I started playing ReVolt last year,i was making Lego tracks,in October i made RVO Speedway and Road in Space,and at Haloween,i finished my first Extreme track,Warehouse World 1.
Ever since that day,i only test and make,but i also play and have fun with my tracks,if i have nothing better to do.

Well,see ya later,

Nero

Posted: 08 Oct 2008, 00:28
Manmountain
Aeon @ Oct 7 2008, 09:53 AM wrote:When you first start out with Re-Volt, you can race the cup campaigns and win new cars and tracks, but once you've finished all of that, it seems like there isn't really all that much to do...
LOL
I have never even completed the first bronze level, mainly because I didn't want to.
I got straight in to the personal editing, I have done the same with most of the games I play : Doom, Total Annihilation, Warcraft II. Oldies but goodies :D

Like you, these days I usually just test Car and Track AI settings. ;)
I have the odd fleeting idea that I may put extra time in to, but I never actually get around to finishing a full project.

Posted: 08 Oct 2008, 00:32
Huki
I started playing re-volt when i was 12 and after i had finished the cups with volken, and completed the progres table..i dont play offline much now..in the seldom times i play offline, i am always showered upon with rarities like this..

and sometimes better videos :)

I dont think ill play offline often till i finish learning 3ds max