Page 1 of 1
Posted: 02 Oct 2008, 19:01
piN
Hi,

I have been looking out some sort of cup or regular racing event and it wouuld appear that things are a bit quite on that front :(

So I would like to get some feedback from the online racers amoungst you as to this for an idea.

Every two weeks on a Saturday we get together for some online racing, no cups and any official time qualifying or anything like that just online racing and a laugh. We can work out what tracks in advance and meet in Da RV House. There would be no ongoing comitment and any level would be welcome (lets face it im well rusty).

If you are intrested, please vote as to the best time and lets see if we can get somthing happening in a week or two.

Laters for now

piN

Posted: 04 Oct 2008, 06:06
jaseaka

Posted: 04 Oct 2008, 08:50
zagames
I have a break between classes from 10pm to 11pm(GMT) monday-wednesday.

Posted: 04 Oct 2008, 17:45
piN
jaseaka @ Oct 4 2008, 01:36 AM wrote: arto came up w/ this:

http://revolt.speedweek.net/main/tracks ... weektracks
hehe, didnt see that.... thats the type of thing I was hoping for :)

Posted: 28 Feb 2009, 13:37
miromiro
I download RV House. I logged in. then what I must to make?

Posted: 28 Feb 2009, 15:58
urnemanden
Good that at least someone wants to start up a planned online race on custom tracks. I'll be there at 8:00 tonight ;)

Posted: 28 Feb 2009, 16:14
miromiro
yeah urne but how can I to use RV House...please...

Posted: 28 Feb 2009, 16:26
urnemanden
What about starting a topic instead of replying into a topic that wasnt meant for you to reply into it. And if I or anyone else should be able to fix your problem, please give us some more information - in a new topic