Page 1 of 1
Posted: 28 Sep 2008, 08:42
AGT
Well since MM welcomed me back to the community, guess I should say hi again :)
To be honest tho, I never really left, just been lurking in the shadows :ph43r:

For those who dont hang out on #Revolt-Chat on austnet, been busy between work and school. Also been played City of Heroes a lot, practically ever since I helped MM with Interweave Highway, but fear no more, I canceled my account.

Dont worry, I have more ideas than you can shake a stick at, however MANY of those require some 3d modeling skills I dont have. If you remember my other tracks, you can prolly guess the general theme of them ;) I dont know when my next track will be out, but many people keep pushing me to create another. I will have a track out as devs for City of Heroes keep saying "soon".

Posted: 28 Sep 2008, 09:07
Adamodell
AGT @ Sep 28 2008, 04:12 AM wrote: Well since MM welcomed me back to the community, guess I should say hi again :)
To be honest tho, I never really left, just been lurking in the shadows :ph43r:

For those who dont hang out on #Revolt-Chat on austnet, been busy between work and school. Also been played City of Heroes a lot, practically ever since I helped MM with Interweave Highway, but fear no more, I canceled my account.

Dont worry, I have more ideas than you can shake a stick at, however MANY of those require some 3d modeling skills I dont have. If you remember my other tracks, you can prolly guess the general theme of them ;) I dont know when my next track will be out, but many people keep pushing me to create another. I will have a track out as devs for City of Heroes keep saying "soon".
Anyone who's ever been on #ReVolt-Chat knows you're not dead, dude.

Posted: 28 Sep 2008, 12:58
Crone94
Adamodell @ Sep 28 2008, 04:37 AM wrote: Anyone who's ever been on #ReVolt-Chat knows you're not dead, dude.
Yup, still, i think this is a message to everyone else :)

Posted: 29 Sep 2008, 01:39
Manmountain
AGT @ Sep 28 2008, 04:12 AM wrote:Dont worry, I have more ideas than you can shake a stick at, however MANY of those require some 3d modeling skills I dont have.  If you remember my other tracks, you can prolly guess the general theme of them ;)
Hmm ?

I guess, lot's of foliage, tree's and bushes. Maybe, just maybe with a slight winterish theme ? ;)